Progression (used to raid stuff needed for progression) and other raid days (for gearing up / backflagging / etc):
- Sunday 7pm CET
- Monday 8pm CET
- Tuesday 8pm CET
- Wednesday 8pm CET
- Thursday 8pm CET
No official raid days (for RL things / exping / taking it easy / help each other with small epic things or other stuff that needs help from a few groups):
(Disclaimer: officers will also have those days off, so if you want anything done, arrange it yourself).
- Raids should stop no later than 12pm CET. Most of the time we’ll stop earlier (extra DKP for overtime if we stop later).
- If we do really bad on any raid, officers can decide to not give any DKP at all.
- You must be online and in the raid or overflow chat channel to obtain DKP. Buffs will be called by the Raid Leader.
- If you’re late you will arrange buffs by tells and group invite/piggy into zone by tells or through class channels.
- No newbish behaviour, know your class and be prepared to watch things and give feedback on encounters we are learning.